Sunday, March 20, 2011 @ 4:20 AM

Its been so long~
Longer than i expected!
Woke up in the middle of the night, unable to fall back to sleep.
guess the reason is because you are on my mind.
Lols WHAT NONSENSE!

I shall conclude whats happening recently in my life~
First up would be result in just 5 more days? gosh!
Obs in like 2 more day~
Damn! i dun want go OBS! but lika no choice :(
Guess my life nowadays revolve mostly around settling vball stuff?

OMG! haha i just saw a damn big trophy in my living room!
My sis won the dance competition sia~ (Y) congratx to her~

I hate people that give faces~ i know that sometimes i do give but with appropriate reason please~
You think everyone around you is on good terms with you, please! reflect about it first.
Do contribute something and not just say!

Guess i should get to bed asap? kayyy~ bye peeps


About Me!!


Name: Wanli
Age:18
Date Of Birth: 15/10/1991
Ex-:Admiralty pri/woodlands ring sec
School:Ngee ann poly
Religion: buddism
Marital Status: SINGLE

FOND:Friends<3. Family<3.
DETEST:Whatever thats against me.

Shamks@hotmail.com. ADD ME: Facebook OR Msn...^^


Wishes


Get Bagpack^^
PSP slim
New Hand Phone.
Money money money
Dunks~
Watches


Comment





Friends♠